Wednesday, April 29, 2009

WOW! Look what I got in the Wee Tiny Sock Swap!

This is the first swap I've ever taken part in and I'm embarassed to say that I only sent a sock to my person but received this from the person that had my name!



She sent a cute card with a sheep lying in a field of flowers along with the wee tiny sock made of a purple Jojoland Melody yarn AND 15 stitch markers, 2 sets of dpns for sock knitting, and a Burt's Bees lip balm in Champagne (not pictured because I already used it and forgot to put it in the picture. LOL

Anyway, I want to thank Amanda of Dragonfly Lagoon for her generosity!

2 comments:

  1. YEAH! You are very welcome! I am glad you like every thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliment! :)

    Right now, though...I think the tiny needle-that's really hard to grip-is driving me crazy though. My gauge is also a lot looser too. Hopefully, I'll get used to knitting with them though...they seem to be perfect for ditching dpns on socks.

    ReplyDelete